Make Valentine’s Day extra special with a heartfelt message for your loved one
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
This Valentine's Day we want to help you tell your loved one just how special they are - with a personal message printed in your Evening News.
Our hectic schedules mean we often forget to thank our partners for the little things they do, or to remind them just how much we love them.
And Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to add a hint of romance to your life.
You can submit your message here and we will publish as many as possible in the Evening News on Saturday, February 13.
You have until Wednesday, February 3. So don't delay...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 5 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 8 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 9 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike
- 10 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city