Make Valentine’s Day extra special with a heartfelt message for your loved one
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
This Valentine's Day we want to help you tell your loved one just how special they are - with a personal message printed in your Evening News.
Our hectic schedules mean we often forget to thank our partners for the little things they do, or to remind them just how much we love them.
And Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to add a hint of romance to your life.
You can submit your message here and we will publish as many as possible in the Evening News on Saturday, February 13.
You have until Wednesday, February 3. So don't delay...
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 5 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 6 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 7 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 8 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 9 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens
- 10 Petition to ditch new bus lane plan gathers pace