Magical stories on offer at giant Sprowston picnic
Kate ScotterYoungsters will get to hear magical stories as hundreds of families join together at a school for a giant picnic extravaganza.Kate Scotter
Youngsters will get to hear magical stories as hundreds of families join together at a school for a giant picnic extravaganza.
BeWILDerwood, the curious treehouse adventure park at Hoveton, has teamed up with Sprowston Community High School to take part in the family event, part of National Family Week, on Monday, May 31.
A storytelling expert from the park will be there along with a member of the Twiggle team to entertain the hundreds of families expected to turn up for the public event, which is one of the eight biggest Family Week Picnics planned across the whole of the UK.
Malcolm Johnston, from Sprowston Community High, said: 'We want the day to be filled with fun for families, which is why we're so delighted that BeWILDerwood will be taking part in this year's event. Children love imaginative storytimes and the BeWILDerwood storytelling will really add an element of magic.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus