Mad Hatter’s tea party at Norwich hospital
Families, friends and colleagues enjoyed a tea party with a difference for a hospital summer fete last night.
For this year's summer wonderland fete at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, there was a distinct Alice in Wonderland theme.
The highlight was the Mad Hatter's tea parties, which saw some diners don unusual hats while enjoying their sandwiches, jam tarts, cupcakes and cookies.
Games included pin the grin on the Cheshire Cat, lawn croquet and a treasure hunt.
The fete was also raising money for the hospital's charitable trust, which has more than 400 different funds for named wards, departments and specialities, so that fundraisers know their money will be spent in their area of choice.
You may also want to watch:
Money raised is spent on training and education, research, equipment, development of facilities and supporting welfare needs.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 9 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans
- 10 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama