Macarons & More reveal location of second Norwich branch
- Credit: Archant
The city is about to get a little sweeter as Macarons & More is set to open its second outlet this September.
The award-winning patisserie already has a shop in the Royal Arcade and its new branch is part of wider plans to expand into 'high footfall locations beyond Norwich.'
The new outlet will be a kiosk in the Upper Mall of intu Chapelfield on the bridge between Pandora and Office.
The shop will serve customer favourites including macarons and brownies alongside new treats such as chocolate bars.
The kiosk has been designed to look like an opened box of macarons and will be installed in early September.
You may also want to watch:
Tim Kinnaird, MasterChef 2010 runner up and founder of Macarons & More, said: 'Opening in intu Chapelfield is the next big step for the business. 'Having the shop in the Royal Arcade has taught us a lot about high street retail.
READ MORE: Norwich City merchandise store to move to new location'We have refined things considerably over the five years and the new intu Chapelfield kiosk is the culmination of that.
'It is a model I hope we can use in high footfall locations beyond Norwich.
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 5 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 9 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 10 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike
'From Wymondham Farmers market to just down from the Apple Store feels like a great achievement.
'We hope that the good folk of Norwich and Norfolk will continue to enjoy what we do.'
The new branch will build on the success of their current shop, cookery school and online business which offers a macarons delivery service.
READ MORE: North African cafe to open new Norwich site in city centre Paul McCarthy, general manager from intu Chapelfield said: 'We're excited to welcome Macarons & More to intu Chapelfield, adding a fantastic local food brand to our mix of retailers and bringing a delicious range of treats into the centre.
'The brownies, chocolates and macarons created by Tim and his talented team are certain to bring a smile to the face of anyone with a sweet tooth!'