Budding Norfolk country singer to play Norwich Arts Centre
- Credit: Archant
Lucy Grubb is a rising star on the Norfolk music scene and has played a host of music venues around Norwich, including The Waterfront and The Birdcage.
And the 20-year-old Americana artist is releasing new music tomorrow, an EP titled 'Dear Walter'.
'We're celebrating the release of my second EP, Dear Walter, in my favourite hometown venue, Norwich Arts Centre' Lucy said. 'We're going to have top quality support from artists APHRA and Red Dear.'
'It's going to be a night of not only celebrating the new release but also the local music scene,' she added.
The gig, presented by Sonic Youths, will be held at Norwich Arts Centre tomorrow night 8pm, Wednesday 31st October.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £4 in advance and £6 on the door.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 6 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 50,000 home plans go ahead but issues remain
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
- 10 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road