Budding Norfolk country singer to play Norwich Arts Centre
- Credit: Archant
Lucy Grubb is a rising star on the Norfolk music scene and has played a host of music venues around Norwich, including The Waterfront and The Birdcage.
And the 20-year-old Americana artist is releasing new music tomorrow, an EP titled 'Dear Walter'.
'We're celebrating the release of my second EP, Dear Walter, in my favourite hometown venue, Norwich Arts Centre' Lucy said. 'We're going to have top quality support from artists APHRA and Red Dear.'
'It's going to be a night of not only celebrating the new release but also the local music scene,' she added.
The gig, presented by Sonic Youths, will be held at Norwich Arts Centre tomorrow night 8pm, Wednesday 31st October.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £4 in advance and £6 on the door.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 7 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich