Budding Norfolk country singer to play Norwich Arts Centre
- Credit: Archant
Lucy Grubb is a rising star on the Norfolk music scene and has played a host of music venues around Norwich, including The Waterfront and The Birdcage.
And the 20-year-old Americana artist is releasing new music tomorrow, an EP titled 'Dear Walter'.
'We're celebrating the release of my second EP, Dear Walter, in my favourite hometown venue, Norwich Arts Centre' Lucy said. 'We're going to have top quality support from artists APHRA and Red Dear.'
'It's going to be a night of not only celebrating the new release but also the local music scene,' she added.
The gig, presented by Sonic Youths, will be held at Norwich Arts Centre tomorrow night 8pm, Wednesday 31st October.
Tickets are £4 in advance and £6 on the door.
- 1 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 2 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 3 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 6 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 7 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 8 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre