Love Island winner Jack Fincham is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The winner of the 2018 series of the hit ITV2 reality show is coming to the city and you'd be a melt to miss it.
Former pen salesman Jack Fincham shot to fame this summer on Love Island and went on to bag the £50,000 prize money with girlfriend Dani Dyer - daughter of TV hardman and EastEnders star Danny Dyer.
Jack is set to party in Bar and Beyond on Tuesday, October 2 during the University of East Anglia Freshers' Week.
The 26-year-old, who lives in Essex, will be available for meet and greet and photographs with fans.
He will be hosting a traffic light party, where clubbers wear red to show they are 'taken', amber for 'it's complicated' and green for 'single AF'.
You may also want to watch:
The event comes on the same day his girlfriend pranked fans by posting an engagement ring on Twitter with the caption 'I said yes to my soulmate'.
It turned out to be a dare by Capital FM host Roman Kemp and Jack was still in bed.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 8 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 9 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?