Love Island winner Jack Fincham is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The winner of the 2018 series of the hit ITV2 reality show is coming to the city and you'd be a melt to miss it.
Former pen salesman Jack Fincham shot to fame this summer on Love Island and went on to bag the £50,000 prize money with girlfriend Dani Dyer - daughter of TV hardman and EastEnders star Danny Dyer.
Jack is set to party in Bar and Beyond on Tuesday, October 2 during the University of East Anglia Freshers' Week.
The 26-year-old, who lives in Essex, will be available for meet and greet and photographs with fans.
He will be hosting a traffic light party, where clubbers wear red to show they are 'taken', amber for 'it's complicated' and green for 'single AF'.
You may also want to watch:
The event comes on the same day his girlfriend pranked fans by posting an engagement ring on Twitter with the caption 'I said yes to my soulmate'.
It turned out to be a dare by Capital FM host Roman Kemp and Jack was still in bed.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 7 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 8 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 9 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 10 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury