Love Island’s Megan is coming to Norwich
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Rally up your besties as a Love Island star is bringing girl power vibes to Norwich.
On March 2 Megan Barton-Hanson, who took part in the 2018 series of the ITV2 reality show, will be bringing girl power to Mantra Norwich.
Megan will make a guest appearance at the Prince of Wales Road venue which will also feature The Mac Twins and special guest DJ Lily Rivers.
Since leaving the Love Island villa Megan has become a regular face on the celebrity circuit and has edited her own collection for PrettyLittleThing.
The venue announcement comes after it was confirmed that Megan's ex-boyfriend Wes Nelson is to make a guest appearance at OPEN Norwich on Friday.
The pair, who met in the villa, recently split up after a public feud involving Megan and Wes' Dancing On Ice partner Vanessa Bauer.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets start at £5 and are available from Skiddle. You can also purchase VIP packages on Mantra's website.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 6 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 7 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 8 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 9 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 10 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub