Love Island’s Eyal is coming to Norwich and it’s going to get deep
- Credit: Archant
You get cheaper entry if you wear beads
Undo a few buttons and get ready to spread the love as ex-Love Island contestant Eyal is coming to the city.
Eyal Booker, who was one of the original contestants on this year's series, is set to swap the luxury Mallorca villa for Mantra.
The spiritual 22-year old works as a model and starred in music videos including Swedish singer Zara Larsson's hit single Lush Life.
He also had a brief pop career of his own in boyband EverYoung which formed in 2012 and single You Got Me entered the UK Indie Sharts at number 30.
You may also want to watch:
Whilst on the show, he coupled up with fellow model Hayley, who couldn't pronounce his name, and later Megan.
He was booted out the villa on day 25 alongside Zara McDermott.
READ MORE: Love Island 2018 contestant Adam Collard is coming to NorwichEyal will appear at Mantra in Prince of Wales Road tonight (Wednesday July 26) from 10pm to 4am.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police
There will be the chance to meet-and-greet the star and those wearing beads get £1 off entry.
Love Island continues tonight at 9pm on ITV2 and the final airs on Monday July 30.