Love Island star backs Prince of Wales bar’s Christmas Give A Kid A Quid appeal
- Credit: ITV
ITV's Love Island Kem Cetinay is backing a Christmas charity drive by Bar & Beyond in Norwich.
The bar, located on Prince of Wales Road, is asking customers to 'give a kid a quid'.
Kem Cetinay, who won ITV's Love Island 2017 along with then partner Amber Davies, is supporting the charity campaign.
Festive revellers are being invited to donate spare change to The Echo Trust to benefit local children's charities.
The charity was set up in 2002 and has since raised more than £2.5 million. It has supported causes ranging from children's hospitals to charity groups.
Bar & Beyond general manager Matt Leggett said: 'Christmas is a time for giving and we're sure our customers wil responde generously to our appeal.'
''Give A Kid A Quid' is a simple way to raise a lot of money that will transform the lives of local young people in our community,' he added.
- 1 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 4 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 5 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 6 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 7 Eight-bed detached house in NR3 up for auction for £300k
- 8 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
- 9 Woman with incurable cancer left devastated after car and jewellery stolen
- 10 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
The appeal is now on and runs until Saturday 6 January 2018.