Love Island star backs Prince of Wales bar’s Christmas Give A Kid A Quid appeal
- Credit: ITV
ITV's Love Island Kem Cetinay is backing a Christmas charity drive by Bar & Beyond in Norwich.
The bar, located on Prince of Wales Road, is asking customers to 'give a kid a quid'.
Kem Cetinay, who won ITV's Love Island 2017 along with then partner Amber Davies, is supporting the charity campaign.
Festive revellers are being invited to donate spare change to The Echo Trust to benefit local children's charities.
The charity was set up in 2002 and has since raised more than £2.5 million. It has supported causes ranging from children's hospitals to charity groups.
You may also want to watch:
Bar & Beyond general manager Matt Leggett said: 'Christmas is a time for giving and we're sure our customers wil responde generously to our appeal.'
''Give A Kid A Quid' is a simple way to raise a lot of money that will transform the lives of local young people in our community,' he added.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 5 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 6 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 7 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 8 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 9 City bursts into life for Norwich Pride 2021
- 10 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
The appeal is now on and runs until Saturday 6 January 2018.