Love Island star backs Prince of Wales bar’s Christmas Give A Kid A Quid appeal
- Credit: ITV
ITV's Love Island Kem Cetinay is backing a Christmas charity drive by Bar & Beyond in Norwich.
The bar, located on Prince of Wales Road, is asking customers to 'give a kid a quid'.
Kem Cetinay, who won ITV's Love Island 2017 along with then partner Amber Davies, is supporting the charity campaign.
Festive revellers are being invited to donate spare change to The Echo Trust to benefit local children's charities.
The charity was set up in 2002 and has since raised more than £2.5 million. It has supported causes ranging from children's hospitals to charity groups.
You may also want to watch:
Bar & Beyond general manager Matt Leggett said: 'Christmas is a time for giving and we're sure our customers wil responde generously to our appeal.'
''Give A Kid A Quid' is a simple way to raise a lot of money that will transform the lives of local young people in our community,' he added.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
The appeal is now on and runs until Saturday 6 January 2018.