Love Island winner Jack Fincham is coming to Norwich and we can’t wait
- Credit: Archant
You'd be a melt to miss it
Jack Fincham, one half of the newly crowned 2018 Love Island winners, will be doing bits in Norwich in October.
The 26-year-old, who previously worked as a stationary sales manager, will be visiting the city on October 2 to party during fresher's week.
The event is set to be a 'road block' with plenty of people wanting to meet the dapper chap.
Jack and girlfriend Dani Dyer stole the hearts of the nation over the past two months as their relationship blossomed before our eyes on the hit ITV2 show.
You may also want to watch:
The bookies favourites to win throughout, it was no surprised on Monday night when the loved up couple were named the 2018 winners and both agreed to share the £50,000 prize money.
READ MORE: Love Island winner Dani Dyer stars in upcoming thriller by Norwich filmakerEvent organisers, After Dark Promotions, will reveal the venue and further details on August 23 and tickets go on sale August 26.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?