Love Island winner Jack Fincham is coming to Norwich and we can’t wait
- Credit: Archant
You'd be a melt to miss it
Jack Fincham, one half of the newly crowned 2018 Love Island winners, will be doing bits in Norwich in October.
The 26-year-old, who previously worked as a stationary sales manager, will be visiting the city on October 2 to party during fresher's week.
The event is set to be a 'road block' with plenty of people wanting to meet the dapper chap.
Jack and girlfriend Dani Dyer stole the hearts of the nation over the past two months as their relationship blossomed before our eyes on the hit ITV2 show.
You may also want to watch:
The bookies favourites to win throughout, it was no surprised on Monday night when the loved up couple were named the 2018 winners and both agreed to share the £50,000 prize money.
READ MORE: Love Island winner Dani Dyer stars in upcoming thriller by Norwich filmakerEvent organisers, After Dark Promotions, will reveal the venue and further details on August 23 and tickets go on sale August 26.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats