Love Island winner Jack Fincham is coming to Norwich and we can’t wait
- Credit: Archant
You'd be a melt to miss it
Jack Fincham, one half of the newly crowned 2018 Love Island winners, will be doing bits in Norwich in October.
The 26-year-old, who previously worked as a stationary sales manager, will be visiting the city on October 2 to party during fresher's week.
The event is set to be a 'road block' with plenty of people wanting to meet the dapper chap.
Jack and girlfriend Dani Dyer stole the hearts of the nation over the past two months as their relationship blossomed before our eyes on the hit ITV2 show.
You may also want to watch:
The bookies favourites to win throughout, it was no surprised on Monday night when the loved up couple were named the 2018 winners and both agreed to share the £50,000 prize money.
READ MORE: Love Island winner Dani Dyer stars in upcoming thriller by Norwich filmakerEvent organisers, After Dark Promotions, will reveal the venue and further details on August 23 and tickets go on sale August 26.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station