Love Island’s Sam Bird poses for pictures with fans at Norwich bar
- Credit: Archant
It's the first time he's been back since leaving the villa
It's been a whirlwind of TV appearances and photoshoots for Sam Bird since he left the villa but he has still found time to come back home.
The 25-year-old entrepreneur lives in Norwich and owns Core Fitness in The Union Building in Rose Lane.
Sam is the head trainer at the boutique disco-gym, which also boasts a juice bar, and even trained celebrities including Made in Chelsea's Georgia 'Toff' Toffolo and singer George Shelley.
The reality star was spotted at the Rooftop Gardens on Thursday evening, located in the same building, enjoying drinks with his friends on his Instagram story.
You may also want to watch:
He also uploaded a clip earlier in the day whilst on the train saying it was the first time he's been back to the city since leaving.
READ MORE: 'I like to be the centre of attention': Everything you need to know about Norwich Love Island contestant Sam BirdWhilst at the Rooftop Gardens he posed for pictures with fans and was wearing Always Rare - the new clothing brand by Chris Hughes who starred in the 2017 series of the ITV2 show.
One lucky fan posted a picture to Instagram and gushed: 'I'm actually the HAPPIEST girl in the world right now!!!
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 8 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 9 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?
'I just met @samrobertbird and he is the loveliest person I've ever met!!'
READ MORE: Love Island final to be shown at Norfolk pub with pizza and proseccoAnother wrote: 'Added bonus to my day meeting this one, such a lovely guy.'
Sam Bird left the villa on day 47 after putting all his eggs in one basket and deciding to leave the villa with Georgia Steele.
The couple had previously been forced to split up after a public vote.