Love Island 2018 contestant Adam Collard is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Lock up your daughters as Love Island ladies' man Adam Collard is appearing at a club in the city later this year.
The 22-year-old personal trainer is coming to Bar and Beyond in Norwich as part of a huge UK tour following his stint in the famous villa.
On the show, the Geordie divided fans after ditching lawyer Rosie and leaving her heartbroken after recoupling with newbie Zara.
But Adam will be on his best behaviour when he comes to Prince of Wales Road as he has since reunited with Zara after being booted off the show.
He will be in Bar and Beyond on Monday September 24 - so die hard fans get booking the Tuesday off work now.
READ MORE: 'I like to be the centre of attention': Everything you need to know about Norwich Love Island contestant Sam BirdIf you can't wait that long he will also be in Basildon on July 20 at Unit 7 and Atik in Colchester on August 4.
You may also want to watch:
The full event details for his appearance in Norwich will be released nearer the time.
He could also be joined by fellow contestant Sam Bird who lives in Norwich and owns Core Fitness Gym in the city.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme