Love Island 2018 contestant Adam Collard is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Lock up your daughters as Love Island ladies' man Adam Collard is appearing at a club in the city later this year.
The 22-year-old personal trainer is coming to Bar and Beyond in Norwich as part of a huge UK tour following his stint in the famous villa.
On the show, the Geordie divided fans after ditching lawyer Rosie and leaving her heartbroken after recoupling with newbie Zara.
But Adam will be on his best behaviour when he comes to Prince of Wales Road as he has since reunited with Zara after being booted off the show.
He will be in Bar and Beyond on Monday September 24 - so die hard fans get booking the Tuesday off work now.
READ MORE: 'I like to be the centre of attention': Everything you need to know about Norwich Love Island contestant Sam BirdIf you can't wait that long he will also be in Basildon on July 20 at Unit 7 and Atik in Colchester on August 4.
You may also want to watch:
The full event details for his appearance in Norwich will be released nearer the time.
He could also be joined by fellow contestant Sam Bird who lives in Norwich and owns Core Fitness Gym in the city.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 3 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 6 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 7 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 8 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 9 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 10 Police investigating ABH after fight off Prince of Wales Road