Spanish street food business to offer home deliveries in Norwich
- Credit: Nick Brewer
Churros and Chorizo is launching a home delivery service, so people can enjoy a taste of Spanish street food even in lockdown.
Owner Nick Brewer, 50, said he decided to offer a delivery service during the coronavirus lockdown to “keep his mind busy.”
Customers can choose from a range of street food, from burgers, to bravas, to cheesy chunky chips.
Deliveries will be made only to Norwich, within a three mile radius of Dussindale.
Mr Brewer said: “Our food is pretty unique giving our own Spanish twist to very popular food favourites. We marry the very best in imported Spanish food with local produce.”
You may also want to watch:
The business originally started on Norwich market but went on to focus on event catering.
Mr Brewer added: “Our summer season this year was fully booked up until the end of September, but due to Covid-19 our trade until July has been wiped out.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 4 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 5 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
“After loads of our regular customers asking about offering a delivery service we decided to give it a whirl.”
For the full menu and to place orders go to the Churros and Chorizo Facebook page.