Spanish street food business to offer home deliveries in Norwich
- Credit: Nick Brewer
Churros and Chorizo is launching a home delivery service, so people can enjoy a taste of Spanish street food even in lockdown.
Owner Nick Brewer, 50, said he decided to offer a delivery service during the coronavirus lockdown to “keep his mind busy.”
Customers can choose from a range of street food, from burgers, to bravas, to cheesy chunky chips.
Deliveries will be made only to Norwich, within a three mile radius of Dussindale.
Mr Brewer said: “Our food is pretty unique giving our own Spanish twist to very popular food favourites. We marry the very best in imported Spanish food with local produce.”
You may also want to watch:
The business originally started on Norwich market but went on to focus on event catering.
Mr Brewer added: “Our summer season this year was fully booked up until the end of September, but due to Covid-19 our trade until July has been wiped out.
- 1 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 4 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 5 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 6 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 7 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 10 Fish and chip shop offering battered birthday cake to celebrate 50 years
“After loads of our regular customers asking about offering a delivery service we decided to give it a whirl.”
For the full menu and to place orders go to the Churros and Chorizo Facebook page.