Local talent to be showcased at quarterly Plug-In Live event at the Garage theatre
- Credit: Andrew Insley
Plug-In Live is returning to the Garage theatre in Norwich next week.
This quarterly event is back providing young people from Norfolk, who are developing their skills in events management, music production and marketing, a platform to showcase their skills alongside professional musicians.
The Garage Youth Forum (TGYF) support every genre of music acts - from indie to rap and pop to rock. Previous acts have included Mullally, Pirate Joe & The Foreign Locals and The Renadeans.
This time the acts will range from acoustic to folk and even some indie rock. The four acts performing are So Laissez-Faire, Joe Holden, Black Auhra and Honey - all of which are up and coming local talent.
- Tickets are available on the door and are being sold under 'pay what you can afford' scheme
You may also want to watch:
- For more information and to apply, contact The Garage Youth Forum on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 2 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 6 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 7 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 8 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 9 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 10 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut