See the city centre roads closed on Saturday
- Credit: Ian Burt
The Lord Mayor's Celebrations will be taking over Norwich city centre on Saturday. This will mean road closures throughout the day.
Below is a list of all roads closed in the city centre on Saturday, according to the City Council's visual map.
A council spokesman said the road re-openings will be 'rolling' during the parade, happening as and when it is safe to do so.
Our Lord Mayor's Celebration coverage is sponsored by First Eastern Counties.
9am-11pm: St Peter's Street between City Hall and the market.
You may also want to watch:
7am Saturday to 1am Sunday: Westlegate, Malthouse Road, Rampant Horse Street, Theatre Street, William Booth Street, Haymarket, Gentleman's Walk, Lower Goat Lane, St John Maddermarket, Lobster Lane.
3pm-7pm: Chapelfield Road and Queen's Road near to the St Stephens Street roundabout. St Stephens Road, Victoria Street, St Stephens Square, Benjamin Gooch Way, Wessex Street, Crooks Place, Bristol Terrace, Kingsley Road.
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 3 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 4 Police called as Horsford tree-hacker strikes again
- 5 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 6 Norwich nostalgia: Visit Eaton Park in the 1990s
- 7 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 8 Cob yobs launch crops at homes in bizarre attack
- 9 Mysabar is BACK! City's cosy outdoor bar returns for another Christmas
- 10 Winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 announced
3pm-11pm: St Stephens Street, Surrey Street, Red Lion Street, Orford Street, Timber Hill, White Lion Street, Castle Meadow, Arcade Street, Back of the Inns, Davey Place, London Street, Castle Street, Bedford Street, Opie Street, St Andrew's Hill, Chapelfield East and North, Chantry Road.
3.30pm-8pm: Whitefriars, Fishergate, Wensum Street, Bishopgate, St Martin at Palace Plain, Palace Street, Tombland, Upper Kings Street, Agricultrual Hall Plain, Redwell Street, Bank Street, Queen Street, St Andrew Street.
11am-11pm: Gaol Hill, Exchange Street.
10.20pm-10.45pm: Market Avenue.
18 Konnect Bus services are affected, including the number five and the park and ride.
From 2.15pm all Sanders bus services will be leaving the city centrre from the bus station only.
To see a visual map of the road closures visit the City Council website here.
For live traffic updates see our map.