New Norwich café applies to council for outdoor seating
- Credit: Archant
A new café set to open in Norwich has applied for outdoor seating.
The Ber Street Kitchen, on Ber Street, has applied to the licensing department at Norwich City Council to have four tables and 16 chairs on the pavement outside the window of the café.
The application states the business wants the chairs and tables outside from 7.30am to 10pm, Monday to Saturday, and 9am to 8pm on Sunday.
Members of the public can currently comment on the application.
The Ber Street Kitchen is to replace The T Lounge which closed last month.
The café Facebook page states it's 'opening soon' and describes the eatery as 'a new independent café offering breakfasts, lunches, patisserie, beverages & barista coffee, as well as a niche delicatessen and locally sourced shelf produce.'
It adds: 'Our menus are made up of locally sourced seasonal produce. We also endeavour to use as much sustainable and organic produce in our recipes as possible.'
- 1 'Grossly overpopulated': Fears over new 725 homes plan for city
- 2 New homes plan on woodland will cause 'irreversible' damage, locals warn
- 3 Christmas train with tunnel of lights running at Norwich park
- 4 Barbecue takeaway finally reopens after 'pile of issues' with building
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Rats invade city apartment block due to fly-tipping
- 7 Parcel thief in for a shock after nabbing mystery package from city home
- 8 'I caught the dreaded Covid' says music legend after cancelled city gig
- 9 No arrests made after brutal attack which left girls with 'mental scars'
- 10 Festive vintage bus offering free rides around Norwich this Christmas