New Norwich café applies to council for outdoor seating
- Credit: Archant
A new café set to open in Norwich has applied for outdoor seating.
The Ber Street Kitchen, on Ber Street, has applied to the licensing department at Norwich City Council to have four tables and 16 chairs on the pavement outside the window of the café.
The application states the business wants the chairs and tables outside from 7.30am to 10pm, Monday to Saturday, and 9am to 8pm on Sunday.
Members of the public can currently comment on the application.
The Ber Street Kitchen is to replace The T Lounge which closed last month.
You may also want to watch:
The café Facebook page states it's 'opening soon' and describes the eatery as 'a new independent café offering breakfasts, lunches, patisserie, beverages & barista coffee, as well as a niche delicatessen and locally sourced shelf produce.'
It adds: 'Our menus are made up of locally sourced seasonal produce. We also endeavour to use as much sustainable and organic produce in our recipes as possible.'
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 3 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Calls for bridge to stop A47 dualling work leaving villagers cut off
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk