New Norwich café applies to council for outdoor seating
- Credit: Archant
A new café set to open in Norwich has applied for outdoor seating.
The Ber Street Kitchen, on Ber Street, has applied to the licensing department at Norwich City Council to have four tables and 16 chairs on the pavement outside the window of the café.
The application states the business wants the chairs and tables outside from 7.30am to 10pm, Monday to Saturday, and 9am to 8pm on Sunday.
Members of the public can currently comment on the application.
The Ber Street Kitchen is to replace The T Lounge which closed last month.
You may also want to watch:
The café Facebook page states it's 'opening soon' and describes the eatery as 'a new independent café offering breakfasts, lunches, patisserie, beverages & barista coffee, as well as a niche delicatessen and locally sourced shelf produce.'
It adds: 'Our menus are made up of locally sourced seasonal produce. We also endeavour to use as much sustainable and organic produce in our recipes as possible.'
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 3 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 4 Duo launch new business inspired by Norwich coffee culture
- 5 Woman's mission to block traffic for 'car free' street party
- 6 'How could somebody do this?' - Clothes stolen from domestic abuse charity
- 7 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 8 Police boss speaks out after spate of shocking deaths
- 9 Lap dancing club to be allowed to stay open until 6am
- 10 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses