How long did it take us to submit a response to the Greater Norwich Local Plan?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
With the deadline to comment on the Greater Norwich Local Plan expiring today, some concerns have been raised about how user friendly the consultation website is.
The consultation, which aims to identify sites for some 7,000 homes across the Norwich, Broadland and South Norfolk areas, was launched in January and closes at 5pm today.
While around 3,000 responses have already been received, some people having expressed difficulties with navigating the website designed for representations to be made.
Ahead of the deadline closing, Callum Thomas - who is on work experience with this newspaper - had a go at navigating the website himself.
This video shows his experience, while also serving as a handy 'how to' guide for anybody wishing to make last minute contributions - ahead of the 5pm deadline.
You may also want to watch:
It took Callum just under 12 minutes to find the right part of the website to comment on a proposal for land in Horsford, which could see between 150 and 200 homes built off of Reepham Road.
To contribute to the consultation, visit the Greater Norwich Local Plan website.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 3 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 7 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 8 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 9 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 10 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test