How long did it take us to submit a response to the Greater Norwich Local Plan?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
With the deadline to comment on the Greater Norwich Local Plan expiring today, some concerns have been raised about how user friendly the consultation website is.
The consultation, which aims to identify sites for some 7,000 homes across the Norwich, Broadland and South Norfolk areas, was launched in January and closes at 5pm today.
While around 3,000 responses have already been received, some people having expressed difficulties with navigating the website designed for representations to be made.
Ahead of the deadline closing, Callum Thomas - who is on work experience with this newspaper - had a go at navigating the website himself.
This video shows his experience, while also serving as a handy 'how to' guide for anybody wishing to make last minute contributions - ahead of the 5pm deadline.
You may also want to watch:
It took Callum just under 12 minutes to find the right part of the website to comment on a proposal for land in Horsford, which could see between 150 and 200 homes built off of Reepham Road.
To contribute to the consultation, visit the Greater Norwich Local Plan website.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 7 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Post Office at new location opening 78 hours a week
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus