Why hundreds of people were travelling between restaurants in Norwich last night
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of diners have enjoyed a tour of some of Norwich's best restaurants all while raising thousands of pounds for charity.
On Tuesday night, more than 1,200 diners congregated in The Forum for the start of Lloyd Addison's Moveable Feast 2019.
Celebrating its twentieth year, the hugely popular multi-restaurant event sees ticket holders move around the city visiting different restaurants for each course of a three course meal.
Sponsored by Cozens-Hardy solicitors and supported by Gowise Print and De'ath Hospitality, the night saw 21 restaurants take part in the event with all the funds raised going to Parkinson's UK.
More than 70 Parkinson's UK volunteers also supported the event helping to ensure the night ran smoothly.
You may also want to watch:
The total raised from the event along with the winning restaurant as voted for by the discerning feasters on the night will be announced in the coming weeks.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 8 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week