Thousands set to see Little Mix perform in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of people are set to descend on a city park tomorrow as the world's biggest girlband Little Mix returns to Norwich.
The four-piece, consisting of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, are performing at Earlham Park as part of their Summer Hits Tour.
The BRIT Award winners will be joined by fellow X Factor winners Rak-Su and Australian band the Germein Sisters.
Extra park and ride bus services planned by Konectbus have been cancelled due to 'due to logistical and safety reasons'.
The company tweeted: 'All concert attendees can use local bus services or use the pick up & drop off facility located at UEA car park.'
First is operating extra bus services following the show.
Gates open at 5pm at tickets and tickets are still available to buy on the day via the on site box office.
- 1 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 2 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 3 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 4 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 5 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 6 Woman with incurable cancer left devastated after car and jewellery stolen
- 7 Thorpe Road closes to all traffic as resurfacing work begins
- 8 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 9 Independent city store 'honoured' to be named UK's retailer of the year
- 10 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
Ticket prices start at £47.75 and under-14s must be accompanied by a paying adult.