Little Mix to play Norfolk show in 2020
- Credit: Archant
Little Mix are coming to Norfolk next year on their Summer 2020 tour.
The band, made up of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall, will perform at Holkham Hall on Saturday, July 18.
It will be the third time the girl band have performed in the county in four years, having previously headlined two shows at Earlham Park in Norwich.
MORE: REVIEW: Thousands see Little Mix bring girl power to NorwichThe show is part of the band's 21-date Summer 2020 tour and will feature some of their greatest hits including Shout Out to My Ex, Black Magic and Wings.
The group, which has sold more than 50 million records, said: "Performing live is our favourite thing to do as a band, we love it.
"Our last summer tour in 2018 was one of our favourites ever, so we can't wait for some more brilliant outdoor shows next year. We want everyone to come party with us in the sunshine."
Since winning The X Factor in 2011 Little Mix have become one of the biggest girl bands in the world.
They have had four number one singles in the UK, four platinum-selling albums and nine platinum-selling singles, surpassing a record previously held by the Spice Girls.
- 1 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 2 Which parts of Norwich could be underwater by 2030?
- 3 New images show progress of Sweet Briar Road repair
- 4 Dad left fuming as royal flag stolen weeks before jubilee weekend
- 5 Police descend on city home 'frightening the life' out of neighbours
- 6 Driver with expired license overtakes police at 95mph
- 7 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 8 'Rarely available' Victorian home in Golden Triangle on sale for £475k
- 9 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 10 WATCH: 'Brazen' thief nabs concrete post then makes off with it on bike
The quartet has also amassed more than 17 million Spotify listeners, received more than three billion YouTube views, and collated 12 billion streams worldwide.
Liz Doogan-Hobbs MBE, chief executive of LHG Events, promoters for the Holkham Hall concert, said: "Thrilled to announce Little Mix at Holkham Hall. This is a wonderful opportunity for Mixers across Norfolk to see the world's biggest girl band first-hand in what will be an amazing show."
Little Mix's gig at Holkham Hall will be part of a big summer of live music in Norfolk.
Westlife and The Killers have already been confirmed to play Carrow Road and Norwich City chief Ben Kensell revealed he is looking for a "traditional artist" as the final act for the stadium next summer.
Last week Will Young and James Morrison were the first artists announced for Forest Live in Thetford and it was also revealed that The Streets would be headlining a huge outdoor gig at Earlham Park in May.