Litter pick to help clear popular Norwich walking route
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A litter pick will take place along a popular city pathway.
The next Lakenham Way Litter Pick will take place on Friday, March 9, from 10am to noon.
Volunteers will be meeting as usual outside Lakenham Neighbourhood Office in Mansfield Lane, Norwich.
People are asked to just come along for however long they can spare. Litter grabbers are provided and gloves as well for people who don't have them.
Participants are asked to wear sturdy footwear.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be an extra session of cutting back vegetation at the Sandy Lane end of Lakenham Way on Monday, March 5, between 1.30pm and 3pm.
This is designed to protect the grassland habitat for the colony of common lizards.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 City fan park takes shape ahead of England's Euro 2020 opener
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 5 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 6 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 7 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 8 Police cordon remains in place after serious sex assault in Norwich
- 9 Man who took baby from Norfolk hospital to be sentenced
- 10 Woman arrested after city centre row