Lipstick, powder and paint at Norwich Fashion Week
From retro hairstyling to the latest fashion looks - it's all happening today at Norwich Fashion Week
Everybody is going vintage today as Norwich Fashion Week is well into its third day.
Norwich's retro hairstyling queen Flamingo Amy is at Goldfinches on St Gregory's Alley today (Saturday Febraury 19) so you can get a 50s fringe, 80s crimping or other retro look ready for your night out in the city tonight.
Meriel Whitty from Norwich was having a 50s fringe done when NFW reporters popped in to pick up a few vintage pieces. Says Meriel: 'I love the retro look and Amy has done wonders to my hair - it looks amazing!'
You may also want to watch:
Other events taking place today is the vintage craft and fashion fair at St Gregory's Alley, which is also double up as the place where the Dragon Festival is taking place this weekend.
Jewellery designer Claire Murray is also holding jewellery making workshops there, if you fancy making your own piece of Norwich Fashion Week jewellery.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 6 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 10 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
Jarrolds has also got a range of fashion and beauty activities going on in store. Regis are offering free hair consulations and a prize draw to win a hair makeover and Clarins are giving away free samples of the new Neo Pastel collection and giving advice on how to find the right foundation.