Lily announces UEA date
Simon Parkin What is sure to be one of the hottest music tickets of the Spring, Lily Allen has announced she will be performing at the UEA in March. Further listening: Lily Allen
What is sure to be one of the hottest music tickets of the Spring, Lily Allen has announced she will be performing at the UEA in March.
The gig on March 22 will be the only date in this region on a short nine date UK tour. It comes more than two years after the singer's last UK shows, which included a sold-out UEA show.
The tour will follow the release of her new album It's Not Me, It's You, pencilled in for February 9. Her single The Fear will be released on January 26. The song received its first play on the Radio 1 Scott Mills show today, and it is also his 'Record of the Week'.
You may also want to watch:
Allen's recently announced one-off comeback show at the Koko club in London's Camden Town, sold out in less than an hour.
Tickets, priced £19.50, for the UEA show go on sale at 9am tomorrow. Booking via: www.gigsandtours.com or on the ticket hotline: 0871 2200 260.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 9 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 10 Armed police called to reports of man with knife