Lifesize cut-out of William and Kate greets visitors to Wroxham Barns
Visitors to the restaurant at Wroxham Barns were greeted by a life-size cut-out of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Wroxham Barns director Ian Russell said: 'We have had a very jolly group in. Some holidaymakers who visited us earlier in the week specifically came back to watch and celebrate the wedding with us.
'We had a good crowd of people watching the wedding on our brand new 40' HD TV, and some of the men enjoyed Uncle Stuart's Brewery limited edition Royal Ale draft beer in the sunshine.
'Williams and Kates were also allowed free admission to the Junior Farm.
'Everybody has been in high spirits and all our staff wore button holes.
You may also want to watch:
'Although, we have also had a lot of families coming to the barns to get away from the Royal Wedding.'
Bunting handmade in Norfolk by Jane Mayhew was hanging throughout the barns.
- 1 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 2 Reaction to plans for new Norwich Block entertainment venue
- 3 New 170-place school likely to get go-ahead
- 4 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 5 Nut allergy fears spark battle for 'landmark' walnut tree
- 6 Tributes pour in for 'much loved lady' after body found
- 7 Costa Coffee to close Norwich high street cafe
- 8 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 9 Pupils demand cycle lane as NDR sends 1200 cars their way during rush hour
- 10 The moment drugs squad smashes down a suspected dealer's door