Lifesize cut-out of William and Kate greets visitors to Wroxham Barns
Visitors to the restaurant at Wroxham Barns were greeted by a life-size cut-out of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Wroxham Barns director Ian Russell said: 'We have had a very jolly group in. Some holidaymakers who visited us earlier in the week specifically came back to watch and celebrate the wedding with us.
'We had a good crowd of people watching the wedding on our brand new 40' HD TV, and some of the men enjoyed Uncle Stuart's Brewery limited edition Royal Ale draft beer in the sunshine.
'Williams and Kates were also allowed free admission to the Junior Farm.
'Everybody has been in high spirits and all our staff wore button holes.
'Although, we have also had a lot of families coming to the barns to get away from the Royal Wedding.'
Bunting handmade in Norfolk by Jane Mayhew was hanging throughout the barns.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 5 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 6 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Plea to get 5ft mega bush axed from busy pavement
- 9 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 10 Man, 67, arrested on suspicion of arson after city flat fire