Lifesize cut-out of William and Kate greets visitors to Wroxham Barns
Visitors to the restaurant at Wroxham Barns were greeted by a life-size cut-out of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Wroxham Barns director Ian Russell said: 'We have had a very jolly group in. Some holidaymakers who visited us earlier in the week specifically came back to watch and celebrate the wedding with us.
'We had a good crowd of people watching the wedding on our brand new 40' HD TV, and some of the men enjoyed Uncle Stuart's Brewery limited edition Royal Ale draft beer in the sunshine.
'Williams and Kates were also allowed free admission to the Junior Farm.
'Everybody has been in high spirits and all our staff wore button holes.
You may also want to watch:
'Although, we have also had a lot of families coming to the barns to get away from the Royal Wedding.'
Bunting handmade in Norfolk by Jane Mayhew was hanging throughout the barns.
- 1 All the major 2021 Norwich events scheduled to go ahead
- 2 Award-winning Norfolk school appoints new headteacher
- 3 Craig David announces 2021 outdoor concert in Norwich
- 4 Not so fast Thomas. Farke dismisses Brentford boss claims after 1-0 City win
- 5 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 6 Teenager jailed for sexual offences in Norwich
- 7 Mum tells how condition has made son, 10, throw himself down stairs
- 8 'Size doesn't matter': Three pals get go-ahead for city micropub
- 9 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Norwich City fan recovering after 52-day Covid hospital battle