Lifesize cut-out of William and Kate greets visitors to Wroxham Barns
Visitors to the restaurant at Wroxham Barns were greeted by a life-size cut-out of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Wroxham Barns director Ian Russell said: 'We have had a very jolly group in. Some holidaymakers who visited us earlier in the week specifically came back to watch and celebrate the wedding with us.
'We had a good crowd of people watching the wedding on our brand new 40' HD TV, and some of the men enjoyed Uncle Stuart's Brewery limited edition Royal Ale draft beer in the sunshine.
'Williams and Kates were also allowed free admission to the Junior Farm.
'Everybody has been in high spirits and all our staff wore button holes.
You may also want to watch:
'Although, we have also had a lot of families coming to the barns to get away from the Royal Wedding.'
Bunting handmade in Norfolk by Jane Mayhew was hanging throughout the barns.
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 4 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 5 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
- 9 'No amount of money will be enough': Explosion widow on £1m chemical fine
- 10 Norwich City away fan car park bar bid rejected again