Lifesize cut-out of William and Kate greets visitors to Wroxham Barns
Visitors to the restaurant at Wroxham Barns were greeted by a life-size cut-out of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Wroxham Barns director Ian Russell said: 'We have had a very jolly group in. Some holidaymakers who visited us earlier in the week specifically came back to watch and celebrate the wedding with us.
'We had a good crowd of people watching the wedding on our brand new 40' HD TV, and some of the men enjoyed Uncle Stuart's Brewery limited edition Royal Ale draft beer in the sunshine.
'Williams and Kates were also allowed free admission to the Junior Farm.
'Everybody has been in high spirits and all our staff wore button holes.
You may also want to watch:
'Although, we have also had a lot of families coming to the barns to get away from the Royal Wedding.'
Bunting handmade in Norfolk by Jane Mayhew was hanging throughout the barns.
- 1 A Botanical Garden Bar and Christmas market is heading to Norwich
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 3 What a Boost - chocolate box business thrives amid demand for postal treats
- 4 Junkyard Market is returning to Norwich for Christmas
- 5 Water outages hit homes across city
- 6 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 7 Norwich City confirm 2,000 tickets available for next two home games
- 8 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 9 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 10 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases