Let’s Rock Norwich! reveals 2019 line-up
- Credit: Archant
After last year's sell-out event, Let's Rock Norwich! has announced its 2019 line-up.
The event in partnership with Eastern Daily Press is returning to Earlham Park, is set to bring the very best of the 80s along with a whole day of family fun.
Let's Rock has been running since 2009 in locations such as Bristol, Southampton, London and Shrewsbury.
Headliners of the Norwich event, which will take place on Saturday, May 25, include Billy Ocean and Erasure's Andy Bell.
Other acts include Marc Almond, Midge Ure, Thompson Twins' Tom Bailey, Go West, Nik Kershaw, Kim Appleby, From The Jam, Limahl, Thomas Dolby and Cutting Crew.
Also on the bill are 'The Retrobates Party Live', Belouis Some, Owen Paul, Jennie 'Belle Star' Matthias, Musical Youth, Westworld plus Black Lace's Conga Party.
As the event is aimed at the whole family, children can enjoy activities within the Kids' Kingdom area with an interactive circus, face painting, inflatables and more.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 4 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 5 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 6 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 7 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 8 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 9 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 10 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
There will also be multiple bars, plus the all-important posh luxury loos.
Children under 12 go free and gates open at 10am with music from midday.
VIP tickets are also available and include fast track entry, luxury loos, meal and welcome drink, plus exclusive DJ sets.
Table service is also available if required.
For further details and to book tickets, visit the Lets Rock website.