Norwich Evening News says: Let’s help keep Norwich a fine city
- Credit: Mike Page
Norwich is a fine city.
It's the message welcoming people on the signs coming in to Norwich, and it's a view widely shared by long-term residents, newcomers and visitors.
But like many places, the city is not without its challenges.
So it is great to report today that 150 delegates from various organisations will unite to forge a collective vision for Norwich in the decades to come.
We all have a role to play in shaping our city's future and the public are urged to have their say.
You may also want to watch:
The Norwich Evening News shares the view that Norwich is a fine city, so today we call on our readers to get involved by filling in and cutting out the questionnaire on page 5.
Play your part by taking just a few minutes to help ensure Norwich remains a fine city for future generations.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 6 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 7 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 8 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 9 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 10 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld