Latest house prices for your area of Norfolk revealed
- Credit: Archant
We've mapped the latest price paid data from the Land Registry Office to give a snapshot of the Norfolk property market.
The most recent figures shown are taken from April 2018 when more than 350 properties were sold across the county.
The cheapest home sold in April was a property at California Sands Estate in Great Yarmouth, which cost £6,000.
In comparison, the most expensive home sold was Castle House in Burgh Castle, a 5-bedroom 17th century farm house with five acres of land, which was snapped up for £810,000.
According to data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), average house prices in Norfolk rose by 5.7pc over the last year.
You may also want to watch:
he average price in the county is currently £222,610 which is just under the UK average of £225,047.
READ MORE: How much have house prices risen in Norfolk over the last year?Explore our interactive map to find out how much homes across Norfolk sold for.
Properties on the map are marked in six different categories, £0-£100,000, £100,000-£200,000, £200,000-£300,000, £300,00-£400,000, £400,000-£500,000 and £500,000 and over.
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 3 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 4 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Plan for 1,600 homes would see new school and health centre open
- 7 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 8 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 9 Afternoon traffic roundup: Delays on flyover after crash
- 10 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000