Latest house prices for your area of Norfolk revealed
- Credit: Archant
We've mapped the latest price paid data from the Land Registry Office to give a snapshot of the Norfolk property market.
The most recent figures shown are taken from April 2018 when more than 350 properties were sold across the county.
The cheapest home sold in April was a property at California Sands Estate in Great Yarmouth, which cost £6,000.
In comparison, the most expensive home sold was Castle House in Burgh Castle, a 5-bedroom 17th century farm house with five acres of land, which was snapped up for £810,000.
According to data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), average house prices in Norfolk rose by 5.7pc over the last year.
You may also want to watch:
he average price in the county is currently £222,610 which is just under the UK average of £225,047.
READ MORE: How much have house prices risen in Norfolk over the last year?Explore our interactive map to find out how much homes across Norfolk sold for.
Properties on the map are marked in six different categories, £0-£100,000, £100,000-£200,000, £200,000-£300,000, £300,00-£400,000, £400,000-£500,000 and £500,000 and over.
- 1 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 2 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 3 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
- 6 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 9 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children
- 10 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space