Last Seen Alive are set to play in Norwich
- Credit: Supplied by Matt Harlow
Pop-rock band Last Seen Alive are to set to perform in Norwich.
Hailing from Brighton, with their guitarist originally from Norwich, Last Seen Alive will headline the B2 Venue on May 25.
"We're really excited to be coming to Norwich, it's a special place for us as it's one of our hometowns and we've always wanted to perform here," explain the band.
"We cannot wait to be joined by local acts HeadRush and High Definition - they're up and coming in the area and we're very grateful they can support the show."
Fronted by a female lead singer, the band draw influences from the likes of Neck Deep, Tonight Alive, A Day To Remember, PVRIS and Paramore.
You may also want to watch:
After a momentous 2018 with highlights that include their first EP being featured in a film, playing at Y Not Festival and releasing their single Alive, they are set to continue their success throughout this year.
"2018 was just the start for us. We're following through into 2019 with the release of our two singles Alive and Edge Of The World in which we've just released a music video for."
- Tickets to see Last Seen Alive on May 25 are available for £5 advance from the B2 Venue's website
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 7 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale