Last Seen Alive are set to play in Norwich
- Credit: Supplied by Matt Harlow
Pop-rock band Last Seen Alive are to set to perform in Norwich.
Hailing from Brighton, with their guitarist originally from Norwich, Last Seen Alive will headline the B2 Venue on May 25.
"We're really excited to be coming to Norwich, it's a special place for us as it's one of our hometowns and we've always wanted to perform here," explain the band.
"We cannot wait to be joined by local acts HeadRush and High Definition - they're up and coming in the area and we're very grateful they can support the show."
Fronted by a female lead singer, the band draw influences from the likes of Neck Deep, Tonight Alive, A Day To Remember, PVRIS and Paramore.
You may also want to watch:
After a momentous 2018 with highlights that include their first EP being featured in a film, playing at Y Not Festival and releasing their single Alive, they are set to continue their success throughout this year.
"2018 was just the start for us. We're following through into 2019 with the release of our two singles Alive and Edge Of The World in which we've just released a music video for."
- Tickets to see Last Seen Alive on May 25 are available for £5 advance from the B2 Venue's website
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 3 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 4 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Taxi companies hit by driver shortages as demand increases
- 7 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 8 Former Laurence, Scott & Electromotors staff invited to July 30 reunion
- 9 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 10 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party