Last chance to enter our bonniest baby in Norwich competition
Proud parents have been putting forward their baby boys and girls for the annual Evening News Bonny Babies competition - and you only have until Sunday to join in.
We are once more searching for the city's cutest tots – and the overall 2011 winner will be awarded a prize from Venture Photography worth �1,000.
Parents or guardians can have their child's photograph taken free for the 2011 Bonny Babies competition at The Mall Norwich until Sunday.
The Venture Photography team will be near Argos in The Mall from 10am until 4pm on each of the days.
Dave Cheese, manager of Venture Photography, based at The Mall, said: 'Everyone thinks their own child is special and it is nice for them to see them in the local paper.
'The best advice for the competition is for people to think beforehand about the best way of getting the best expression from their little one. The key is for people to come at the best time of day for their baby.
'Sometimes colourful tops can stand out too and it is best to avoid white clothes.'
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 3 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 4 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 7 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 8 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores
- 9 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 10 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
Parents or guardians must attend for their child's photo to be taken.
All pictures will be featured in the Evening News Bonny Babies supplement which is due to be published on Tuesday, November 15.
Readers will then be given the chance to vote for their favourite child in four categories: girls under 18 months, boys under 18 months, girls aged 18 months to five years, and boys ages 18 months to five years.
The overall winner of the whole competition will receive a family photography experience courtesy of Venture Photography and �1,000 to spend on Venture Photography products.