Last chance to enter our bonniest baby in Norwich competition
Proud parents have been putting forward their baby boys and girls for the annual Evening News Bonny Babies competition - and you only have until Sunday to join in.
We are once more searching for the city's cutest tots – and the overall 2011 winner will be awarded a prize from Venture Photography worth �1,000.
Parents or guardians can have their child's photograph taken free for the 2011 Bonny Babies competition at The Mall Norwich until Sunday.
The Venture Photography team will be near Argos in The Mall from 10am until 4pm on each of the days.
Dave Cheese, manager of Venture Photography, based at The Mall, said: 'Everyone thinks their own child is special and it is nice for them to see them in the local paper.
You may also want to watch:
'The best advice for the competition is for people to think beforehand about the best way of getting the best expression from their little one. The key is for people to come at the best time of day for their baby.
'Sometimes colourful tops can stand out too and it is best to avoid white clothes.'
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 3 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 4 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 5 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 8 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 9 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
Parents or guardians must attend for their child's photo to be taken.
All pictures will be featured in the Evening News Bonny Babies supplement which is due to be published on Tuesday, November 15.
Readers will then be given the chance to vote for their favourite child in four categories: girls under 18 months, boys under 18 months, girls aged 18 months to five years, and boys ages 18 months to five years.
The overall winner of the whole competition will receive a family photography experience courtesy of Venture Photography and �1,000 to spend on Venture Photography products.