Last chance to enjoy Norwich pub's beer festival
Peter WalshPeople have just until tomorrow to enjoy more than 60 ales from regional and local brewers at a pub beer festival.Peter Walsh
People have just until tomorrow to enjoy more than 60 ales from regional and local brewers at a pub beer festival.
The Whalebone in Magdalen Road, Norwich, has been hosting the event from Friday, May 21.
As well as local ales, the festival, which is now in its 15th year, has featured folk music and barbecues.
The Evening News, through our Love Your Local campaign, has been highlighting the need for punters to return to pubs which have been hit hard by the recession.
You may also want to watch:
For more stories about our campaign visit the website www.eveningnews24.co.uk, click on campaigns and then Love Your Local.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre