Last chance to enjoy Norwich pub's beer festival
Peter WalshPeople have just until tomorrow to enjoy more than 60 ales from regional and local brewers at a pub beer festival.Peter Walsh
People have just until tomorrow to enjoy more than 60 ales from regional and local brewers at a pub beer festival.
The Whalebone in Magdalen Road, Norwich, has been hosting the event from Friday, May 21.
As well as local ales, the festival, which is now in its 15th year, has featured folk music and barbecues.
The Evening News, through our Love Your Local campaign, has been highlighting the need for punters to return to pubs which have been hit hard by the recession.
You may also want to watch:
For more stories about our campaign visit the website www.eveningnews24.co.uk, click on campaigns and then Love Your Local.
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 3 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 4 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 5 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 6 Childhood friends unite to launch barbershop together
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Scam account tries to tempt Primark shoppers with fake giveaway
- 9 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 10 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space