Last chance to enjoy Norwich pub's beer festival
Peter WalshPeople have just until tomorrow to enjoy more than 60 ales from regional and local brewers at a pub beer festival.Peter Walsh
People have just until tomorrow to enjoy more than 60 ales from regional and local brewers at a pub beer festival.
The Whalebone in Magdalen Road, Norwich, has been hosting the event from Friday, May 21.
As well as local ales, the festival, which is now in its 15th year, has featured folk music and barbecues.
The Evening News, through our Love Your Local campaign, has been highlighting the need for punters to return to pubs which have been hit hard by the recession.
You may also want to watch:
For more stories about our campaign visit the website www.eveningnews24.co.uk, click on campaigns and then Love Your Local.
- 1 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 10 Pasta and cocktails bar opens in Norwich