Last chance to enjoy Norwich pub's beer festival
Peter WalshPeople have just until tomorrow to enjoy more than 60 ales from regional and local brewers at a pub beer festival.Peter Walsh
People have just until tomorrow to enjoy more than 60 ales from regional and local brewers at a pub beer festival.
The Whalebone in Magdalen Road, Norwich, has been hosting the event from Friday, May 21.
As well as local ales, the festival, which is now in its 15th year, has featured folk music and barbecues.
The Evening News, through our Love Your Local campaign, has been highlighting the need for punters to return to pubs which have been hit hard by the recession.
You may also want to watch:
For more stories about our campaign visit the website www.eveningnews24.co.uk, click on campaigns and then Love Your Local.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours