Last chance to enjoy Norwich pub's beer festival
Peter WalshPeople have just until tomorrow to enjoy more than 60 ales from regional and local brewers at a pub beer festival.Peter Walsh
People have just until tomorrow to enjoy more than 60 ales from regional and local brewers at a pub beer festival.
The Whalebone in Magdalen Road, Norwich, has been hosting the event from Friday, May 21.
As well as local ales, the festival, which is now in its 15th year, has featured folk music and barbecues.
The Evening News, through our Love Your Local campaign, has been highlighting the need for punters to return to pubs which have been hit hard by the recession.
You may also want to watch:
For more stories about our campaign visit the website www.eveningnews24.co.uk, click on campaigns and then Love Your Local.
- 1 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 2 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 3 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 4 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 5 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 6 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 7 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 8 Matt Hancock video-calls Norwich surgery staff to say 'thanks'
- 9 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 10 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub