Lakenham teenager smashes bus windscreen
A Norwich teenager who smashed a bus window causing �600 damage has admitted he has an anger management problem, a court heard.
Josh Ingle, 18, from Barrett Road, Lakenham, punched the windscreen of a Sanders bus in Norwich city centre on January 18.
He admitted the offence when he appeared before Norwich magistrates today, and the case was adjourned until March 11 for reports.
Prosecuting, Denis King said the incident had been captured on CCTV camera.
He said: 'The bus had stopped at the pedestrian crossing lights on Castle Meadow. Ingle's girlfriend walked in front of the bus and he pulled her away. He then engaged with the driver and punched the windscreen a number of times until it cracked.
You may also want to watch:
'Ingle was arrested and said in interview he had lost his temper and accepts he has an anger management problem.'
Representing himself in court, Ingle said he had nothing else to say.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later