Lakenham teenager smashes bus windscreen
A Norwich teenager who smashed a bus window causing �600 damage has admitted he has an anger management problem, a court heard.
Josh Ingle, 18, from Barrett Road, Lakenham, punched the windscreen of a Sanders bus in Norwich city centre on January 18.
He admitted the offence when he appeared before Norwich magistrates today, and the case was adjourned until March 11 for reports.
Prosecuting, Denis King said the incident had been captured on CCTV camera.
He said: 'The bus had stopped at the pedestrian crossing lights on Castle Meadow. Ingle's girlfriend walked in front of the bus and he pulled her away. He then engaged with the driver and punched the windscreen a number of times until it cracked.
You may also want to watch:
'Ingle was arrested and said in interview he had lost his temper and accepts he has an anger management problem.'
Representing himself in court, Ingle said he had nothing else to say.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 6 Man and woman found dead in home
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 9 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 10 Praise for city's welcoming spirit after 'phenomenal' Norwich Pride