Lakenham teenager smashes bus windscreen
A Norwich teenager who smashed a bus window causing �600 damage has admitted he has an anger management problem, a court heard.
Josh Ingle, 18, from Barrett Road, Lakenham, punched the windscreen of a Sanders bus in Norwich city centre on January 18.
He admitted the offence when he appeared before Norwich magistrates today, and the case was adjourned until March 11 for reports.
Prosecuting, Denis King said the incident had been captured on CCTV camera.
He said: 'The bus had stopped at the pedestrian crossing lights on Castle Meadow. Ingle's girlfriend walked in front of the bus and he pulled her away. He then engaged with the driver and punched the windscreen a number of times until it cracked.
You may also want to watch:
'Ingle was arrested and said in interview he had lost his temper and accepts he has an anger management problem.'
Representing himself in court, Ingle said he had nothing else to say.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 8 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 9 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 10 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich