Lakenham teenager smashes bus windscreen
A Norwich teenager who smashed a bus window causing �600 damage has admitted he has an anger management problem, a court heard.
Josh Ingle, 18, from Barrett Road, Lakenham, punched the windscreen of a Sanders bus in Norwich city centre on January 18.
He admitted the offence when he appeared before Norwich magistrates today, and the case was adjourned until March 11 for reports.
Prosecuting, Denis King said the incident had been captured on CCTV camera.
He said: 'The bus had stopped at the pedestrian crossing lights on Castle Meadow. Ingle's girlfriend walked in front of the bus and he pulled her away. He then engaged with the driver and punched the windscreen a number of times until it cracked.
'Ingle was arrested and said in interview he had lost his temper and accepts he has an anger management problem.'
Representing himself in court, Ingle said he had nothing else to say.
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 3 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 6 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 7 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 8 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
- 9 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 10 Thousands needed to restore historic Norwich village sign