Lakenham teenager smashes bus windscreen
A Norwich teenager who smashed a bus window causing �600 damage has admitted he has an anger management problem, a court heard.
Josh Ingle, 18, from Barrett Road, Lakenham, punched the windscreen of a Sanders bus in Norwich city centre on January 18.
He admitted the offence when he appeared before Norwich magistrates today, and the case was adjourned until March 11 for reports.
Prosecuting, Denis King said the incident had been captured on CCTV camera.
He said: 'The bus had stopped at the pedestrian crossing lights on Castle Meadow. Ingle's girlfriend walked in front of the bus and he pulled her away. He then engaged with the driver and punched the windscreen a number of times until it cracked.
'Ingle was arrested and said in interview he had lost his temper and accepts he has an anger management problem.'
Representing himself in court, Ingle said he had nothing else to say.
- 1 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 2 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 3 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 4 Family living in city's 'worst' council house despair over new damp
- 5 Mum-to-be outraged after yobs vandalise 13 cars in suburb
- 6 Huge food festival with Liberty X and S Club All Stars heading to Norwich
- 7 'Such a shame': Independent card shop announces closure with sale
- 8 Graduate outraged after being handed tax bill for unoccupied student digs
- 9 Extra security measures approved for flats plagued by drug use
- 10 Norwich City star and fan groups back call for drums at Carrow Road