‘I’ve definitely overeaten’ - Singer La Roux spotted in Norwich restaurant
- Credit: Archant
Singer La Roux visited a popular Norwich restaurant earlier this week while visiting the city and was happy to pose for pictures with fans.
The synth-pop act, whose real name is Elly Jackson, dined at Gonzo’s Tea Room in London Street on Wednesday night and thanked them on her Instagram story for a “great meal”.
In the accompanying photo she was tucking into a giant portion of loaded fries and also wrote that she had “definitely overeaten” and was “gonna (sic) be sick”.
La Roux was originally a duo formed in 2006, but in 2012 producer Ben Langmaid left and Elly kept the name as her stage persona, and her two top ten singles are Bulletproof, which reached the number one spot, and In For The Kill.
As a solo performer, she released her second album Trouble in Paradise in 2014 and, after a six year hiatus, she released her third album Supervision in 2020.
You may also want to watch:
While in the city, she also headed to shop Main Source in the Norwich Lanes and picked up some new trainers which she posted on Instagram too.
- 1 Teenager suffers stab wounds in fight in Norwich
- 2 A Botanical Garden Bar and Christmas market is heading to Norwich
- 3 Hospital launches coronavirus vaccine trial
- 4 What a Boost - chocolate box business thrives amid demand for postal treats
- 5 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 6 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 7 Man fined for swearing at neighbours during lockdown barbeque
- 8 Junkyard Market is returning to Norwich for Christmas
- 9 Water outages hit homes across city
- 10 Matchday Recap: City top and unbeaten in 10 after draw with Coventry