‘I’ve definitely overeaten’ - Singer La Roux spotted in Norwich restaurant
- Credit: Archant
Singer La Roux visited a popular Norwich restaurant earlier this week while visiting the city and was happy to pose for pictures with fans.
The synth-pop act, whose real name is Elly Jackson, dined at Gonzo’s Tea Room in London Street on Wednesday night and thanked them on her Instagram story for a “great meal”.
In the accompanying photo she was tucking into a giant portion of loaded fries and also wrote that she had “definitely overeaten” and was “gonna (sic) be sick”.
La Roux was originally a duo formed in 2006, but in 2012 producer Ben Langmaid left and Elly kept the name as her stage persona, and her two top ten singles are Bulletproof, which reached the number one spot, and In For The Kill.
As a solo performer, she released her second album Trouble in Paradise in 2014 and, after a six year hiatus, she released her third album Supervision in 2020.
You may also want to watch:
While in the city, she also headed to shop Main Source in the Norwich Lanes and picked up some new trainers which she posted on Instagram too.
- 1 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 2 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 10 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich