‘I’ve definitely overeaten’ - Singer La Roux spotted in Norwich restaurant
- Credit: Archant
Singer La Roux visited a popular Norwich restaurant earlier this week while visiting the city and was happy to pose for pictures with fans.
The synth-pop act, whose real name is Elly Jackson, dined at Gonzo’s Tea Room in London Street on Wednesday night and thanked them on her Instagram story for a “great meal”.
In the accompanying photo she was tucking into a giant portion of loaded fries and also wrote that she had “definitely overeaten” and was “gonna (sic) be sick”.
La Roux was originally a duo formed in 2006, but in 2012 producer Ben Langmaid left and Elly kept the name as her stage persona, and her two top ten singles are Bulletproof, which reached the number one spot, and In For The Kill.
As a solo performer, she released her second album Trouble in Paradise in 2014 and, after a six year hiatus, she released her third album Supervision in 2020.
You may also want to watch:
While in the city, she also headed to shop Main Source in the Norwich Lanes and picked up some new trainers which she posted on Instagram too.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 3 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 6 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 7 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 8 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital