La Dolce Vita comes to Norwich
To celebrate the arrival of Carluccio's at Chapelfield, Norwich, the Evening News have teamed up with Carluccio's to offer five lucky readers the chance to win a delicious Italian picnic.
Carluccio's offers its much-loved combination of an all-day restaurant, delicatessen and foodshop, under one roof. Visit for delicious Italian coffee and hearty cooked breakfasts right through to three-course candlelit dinners, fresh and tasty deli takeaway food, a spot of retail therapy or a fabulous artisan picnic to be enjoyed in the great outdoors.
At just �45, each adult picnic (choose from Classic or Vegetarian) serves two and is filled with tempting Italian dishes freshly made to order, and comes in a smart reusable cool-bag for you to keep.
Carluccio's has got something for il bambini too. The kid's individual picnic at �10 has a variety of fuss-free dishes to keep the little ones happy while they enjoy lunch in the park with the family.
A limited number of hampers will be available to pick up from all caf�s. To avoid disappointment, please order at least 24 hours in advance. Find Carluccio's ay Chapelfield Plain, Norwich, NR2 1SQ, telephone 01603 622 685, www.carluccios.com.
How to enter:
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 3 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 4 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
- 7 We built this city: Meet the firm behind some of Norwich's famous landmarks
- 8 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 9 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 10 9 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Norwich
For your chance to win a delicious Carluccio's hamper, answer the following question:-
How much does a children's Carluccio's picnic cost?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The competition will close on Friday August 26, 2011. Each prize includes an adult picnic hamper for two adults. Prize is five picnics in total. Winners will need to be referred directly to Carluccio's PR department to organise a convenient time for their prize to be collected from Norwich. For further site information visit www.carluccios.com. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Prize must be redeemed within one month from the publication date of the competition. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.