Two kittens found dumped in wheelie bin
- Credit: Archant
Two kittens have been found dumped in a wheelie bin by a woman putting out her rubbish.
The kittens, which are believed to be five-months-old, were found in the bin on Wilby Road in Norwich earlier this week.
Paige Burnham, an RSPCA animal collection officer, believes the pair were left there deliberately.
'I think it is too much of a coincidence for two cats to be in a bin together - they must have been placed there deliberately,' she said. 'I have no idea why someone would want to do this to these cats, as they are lovely and would make great pets.
'If anyone does have any information about these cats they can ring the RSPCA inspectorate appeal line on 0300 123 8018.'
You may also want to watch:
The pair do not have microchips but were found in a good condition.
They are now recovering in the care of the RSPCA Norwich and mid Norfolk branch and have been named Biffa and Veolia.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus