Katie Price signs copies of her autobiography at Norwich club opening
- Credit: Archant
Crowds turned out to the opening of a new nightclub in Norwich on Saturday night and were joined by Katie Price.
The model and TV personality was the special guest at the opening of Fetch on Prince of Wales Road in the city.
The 40-year-old entered the bar to Lady Gaga's Just Dance and wore a neon green dress teamed with a bright pink jacket and heels.
Crowds gathered around her booth in the bar to get photos and autographs and she signed copies of her books.
The new bar is in the former home of Flaunt and general manager Levi Solomon said he wants it to become the 'biggest venue in Norwich'.
You may also want to watch:
'The gay scene in Norwich compared to anywhere else is quite dull and I always tried with Flaunt so hard to make it like Brighton and London,' he said. 'It seems quite chilled and in other clubs you see loads of drag queens, you see everything, and in Norwich you don't really see it much so I wanted to bring something more 2019, classy, very edgy and different.
'I want us to stand out. I want people to be like wow as I like being very outrageous, very in your face. Just because we are a gay community I don't want us to shy away I want us to be more in you face, I want it to be we are here and we are proud.'
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 8 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Veterans plan alternative Remembrance Service after council's is cancelled
Since embarking on a successful modelling career in the 90s, Katie Price has become a household name for her reality show appearances including I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! where she met her first husband Peter Andre.
She also won the 2015 series of Celebrity Big Brother, has released six autobiographies and has even had a top 20 single with her cover of A Whole New World from Aladdin.