Secret singing star? Check out these 5 karaoke nights in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Whether you're tone deaf or the next Ariana Grande, karaoke nights are a hoot. If you're looking to step into the spotlight or just clap along, we've got you covered. Here are five karaoke nights in Norwich.
You're in good musical company if you choose to go along to The Brickmakers on Sprowston Road. Among other melodious delights, there's a regular karaoke event at 8.30pm on selected Sundays. Take a look at their what's on page to find out the next date.
If you fancy yourself as the king or queen of karaoke, then this one's for you. Every third Saturday of the month, from 10pm until 2am, is karaoke time at The Castle.
You may also want to watch:
The Cherry Tree
As well as regular quiz nights, this family friendly pub hosts karaoke nights a few days a month. The next one takes place on June 2 and you can keep up with future events on their facebook page.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
The Boundary Pub
Another family friendly pub,The Boundary hosts karaoke on the first Friday of every month. If your dog is a better singer than you, then good news – it's dog friendly too.
Open: AJ's Clubnight and Karaoke
If you're looking for an inclusive karaoke night, this one's perfect. On Thursday August 2 AJ's is hosting a club and karaoke event for young people with learning difficulties and disabilities.
The event lasts between 7pm and 9pm, and tickets go on sale on the night. Families, friends, and support workers are also welcome.