Secret singing star? Check out these 5 karaoke nights in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Whether you're tone deaf or the next Ariana Grande, karaoke nights are a hoot. If you're looking to step into the spotlight or just clap along, we've got you covered. Here are five karaoke nights in Norwich.
You're in good musical company if you choose to go along to The Brickmakers on Sprowston Road. Among other melodious delights, there's a regular karaoke event at 8.30pm on selected Sundays. Take a look at their what's on page to find out the next date.
If you fancy yourself as the king or queen of karaoke, then this one's for you. Every third Saturday of the month, from 10pm until 2am, is karaoke time at The Castle.
The Cherry Tree
As well as regular quiz nights, this family friendly pub hosts karaoke nights a few days a month. The next one takes place on June 2 and you can keep up with future events on their facebook page.
- 1 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 2 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 3 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 4 Hunt to track vandals who broke into jet after cutting wire fence
- 5 Is this fish and chip-themed afternoon tea the perfect Jubilee treat?
- 6 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 7 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 8 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
- 9 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 10 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
The Boundary Pub
Another family friendly pub,The Boundary hosts karaoke on the first Friday of every month. If your dog is a better singer than you, then good news – it's dog friendly too.
Open: AJ's Clubnight and Karaoke
If you're looking for an inclusive karaoke night, this one's perfect. On Thursday August 2 AJ's is hosting a club and karaoke event for young people with learning difficulties and disabilities.
The event lasts between 7pm and 9pm, and tickets go on sale on the night. Families, friends, and support workers are also welcome.