Kaiser Chiefs review: ‘Crowd was completely under their spell of showmanship’
- Credit: Archant
Kaiser Chiefs closed a fantastic weekend of live music at Norwich's Earlham Park. T
They kicked off their energetic set with the massive hit Everyday I Love You Less and Less from their 2005 hit album Employment.
The indie rock band, fronted by lead vocalist Ricky Wilson, headlined the main stage at Sunday Sessions with their distinctive mix of indie and classic Brit-pop.
The band's decade of experience shone throughout their performance and the crowd was completely under the Kasier Chiefs spell of showmanship.
It's great to see how much the band still enjoys playing to a live audience and they put everything into their set which included nostalgic and modern hits Modern Way, Ruby, Hole in My Soul and I Predict a Riot.
You may also want to watch:
Kaiser Chiefs are currently recording their seventh studio album and after today's timeless set I cannot wait to see what the future holds for the band.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 3 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development
- 6 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 9 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 10 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating