Justin Hayward of The Moody Blues is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Courtesy of Chris Hewlett PR
Legendary singer-songwriter Justin Hayward of The Moody Blues will bring his 'In Concert' solo tour to the Norwich Theatre Royal on May 28, 2018 with support from Mike Dawes and Julie Ragins.
On this tour, the possessor of one of the most recognisable voices in rock, Justin will be performing solo hits as well of a collection of his songs with the Moody Blues.
'I'm always so thrilled to have the opportunity to tour in the UK, particularly at this time in my career when no one knows what the future holds,' explained Justin himself.
'I'm bringing my 'song writing' guitars from home on the road with me, so the gigs will have the feel and sound of my music room along with the vibe I was feeling as I wrote the songs.'
'I look forward to singing and playing new songs and old songs, particularly Forever Autumn, which I only get to perform in my solo show and also to tell the real stories behind all the songs and the events that surrounded them at the time.'
Speaking fondly of the artists that are supporing him on the tour Justin describes Mike as 'one of a new generation of brilliant young guitar masters - worth the price of admission alone' and Julie Ragins as 'a truly exceptional musician and singer' who he has shared the stages with all over the world for many years.
As the driving force behind The Moody Blues, Justin penned classics like Nights in White Satin, New Horizons, Question, The Voice and Your Wildest Dreams.
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 3 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 4 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 5 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 6 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 7 Controversial work to weld bridge shut cancelled after legal row
- 8 Do you own one of these toys which are selling for £1,000?
- 9 Two drivers writing on notepads among 21 motorists caught in 90 minutes
- 10 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
Justin's solo career began in 1977 with 'Songwriter', which lead on to the worldwide hit 'Forever Autumn' in 1978 and numerous studio albums across the years.
Tickets for the show in Norwich are available for £19.25 - £38.50 (dependant on different band seating) from the Norwich Theatre Royal website.