Jarrold puts on a show for Norwich Fashion Week
Staff from the independent department store modelled the latest looks on the fashion floor to celebrate Norwich Fashion Week.
Remember those days when glamorous sales assistants would walk around a department store wearing the latest fashions?
It seems that Jarrold has taken inspiration from this retro craze as members of its fashion staff dressed up in outfits from the latest collections in store to show customers how to put this season's looks together.
Shoppers got to see how to wear this season's bright colours, pleats and florals, as well as getting a peek at the variety of fashion brands in store.
Fashion labels on show included NW3 which was launched in store last year, Jaeger which is exclusive to Jarrold and LK Bennett which is new to the department store.
You may also want to watch:
See the pictures from the Jarrold fashion walk through the store by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 5 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 6 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 7 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 8 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 9 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 10 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores