Jarrold puts on a show for Norwich Fashion Week
Staff from the independent department store modelled the latest looks on the fashion floor to celebrate Norwich Fashion Week.
Remember those days when glamorous sales assistants would walk around a department store wearing the latest fashions?
It seems that Jarrold has taken inspiration from this retro craze as members of its fashion staff dressed up in outfits from the latest collections in store to show customers how to put this season's looks together.
Shoppers got to see how to wear this season's bright colours, pleats and florals, as well as getting a peek at the variety of fashion brands in store.
Fashion labels on show included NW3 which was launched in store last year, Jaeger which is exclusive to Jarrold and LK Bennett which is new to the department store.
You may also want to watch:
See the pictures from the Jarrold fashion walk through the store by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 5 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 6 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash