Christmas comes early to Norwich as Jarrold unveils its magical Christmas windows
- Credit: Archant
It may feel like summer outside but one of Norwich's best-loved stores is looking decidedly festive.
Jarrold has revealed its toy department's Christmas window display just in time for half-term.
The displays, which feature snowy scenes, wooden chalets and have a traditional theme to them, were unveiled by a team of elves yesterday afternoon.
Marketing manager Carole Slaughter said: 'We start thinking about [the windows] in January and February and between us we decided that this year the theme should be traditional, more about snow, trees and wooden lodges.'
Mrs Slaughter said that as soon as the first Christmas windows were unveiled the store turned its mind to the festive season, saying: 'As soon we see the windows are up the staff are beginning to think in terms of Christmas.'
You may also want to watch:
Further windows will be unveiled in the coming weeks.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 3 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 4 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 5 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 6 Police cordon remains in place after serious sex assault in Norwich
- 7 IKEA: What went wrong?
- 8 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 9 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 10 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner