Jarrold announces beauty lunch at The Library for Norwich Fashion Week
Luxury beauty brand Creme de la Mer announces a food and beauty day at Norwich Fashion Week for women that love to lunch.
What could be better than sipping on a glass of sparkling wine, enjoying a two course lunch, trying out the latest beauty buys and getting a few cookery tips from a top chef?
It doesn't sound like your usual 'ladies that lunch' outing but Jarrold and The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill have created a luncheon with a difference.
As part of Norwich Fashion Week in March, Lunch at the Library with Creme de la Mer gives you the opportunity to get some cooking tips from head chef and ITV's No Taste Like Home star Simon Royale, while sipping on sparkling wine. You will then enjoy a two-course meal, followed by coffee when specialists from Creme de la Mer in Jarrold will guide you through the new beauty products of the season.
Guests will also be entitled to a 10pc discount and receive a personal skincare consultation in Jarrold's exclusive beauty room The Retreat.
You may also want to watch:
Lunch at The Library with Creme de la Mer is on Tuesday March 13 at midday. Tickets for the event cost �18 which includes the two-course lunch. Tickets are available now from The Library Restaurant 01603 616606.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 7 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 8 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development