Jarrold announces beauty lunch at The Library for Norwich Fashion Week
Luxury beauty brand Creme de la Mer announces a food and beauty day at Norwich Fashion Week for women that love to lunch.
What could be better than sipping on a glass of sparkling wine, enjoying a two course lunch, trying out the latest beauty buys and getting a few cookery tips from a top chef?
It doesn't sound like your usual 'ladies that lunch' outing but Jarrold and The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill have created a luncheon with a difference.
As part of Norwich Fashion Week in March, Lunch at the Library with Creme de la Mer gives you the opportunity to get some cooking tips from head chef and ITV's No Taste Like Home star Simon Royale, while sipping on sparkling wine. You will then enjoy a two-course meal, followed by coffee when specialists from Creme de la Mer in Jarrold will guide you through the new beauty products of the season.
Guests will also be entitled to a 10pc discount and receive a personal skincare consultation in Jarrold's exclusive beauty room The Retreat.
You may also want to watch:
Lunch at The Library with Creme de la Mer is on Tuesday March 13 at midday. Tickets for the event cost �18 which includes the two-course lunch. Tickets are available now from The Library Restaurant 01603 616606.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 5 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 6 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 9 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 10 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout