Drayton wedding dress designer Jane Kenning brings her vintage inspired designs to Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Over the last year wedding dress designer Jane Kenning has branched out into vintage inspired wedding dresses from the 30s, 50s and 60s to add to her extensive collection of bespoke wedding dresses.
The Drayton designer has recently set up a corsetry side to her business (she had a display in the Waterstone's window in the Royal Arcade last year) and it is these that she will be bringing to Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Jane is no stranger to Norwich Fashion Week having showcased her Audrey Hepburn inspired 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' dress and Grace Kelly dress at Norwich Fashion Week last September.
You may also want to watch:
Jane's corsets will be on the catwalk at The Designer's Show on Tuesday March 13 and at the Dress Like a Queen Vintage Day at The Library Restaurant, Guildhall Hill on Sunday March 11.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 4 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 5 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 6 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 9 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
See the Norwich Fashion Week 2012 programme by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of this page.