Drayton wedding dress designer Jane Kenning brings her vintage inspired designs to Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Over the last year wedding dress designer Jane Kenning has branched out into vintage inspired wedding dresses from the 30s, 50s and 60s to add to her extensive collection of bespoke wedding dresses.
The Drayton designer has recently set up a corsetry side to her business (she had a display in the Waterstone's window in the Royal Arcade last year) and it is these that she will be bringing to Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Jane is no stranger to Norwich Fashion Week having showcased her Audrey Hepburn inspired 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' dress and Grace Kelly dress at Norwich Fashion Week last September.
You may also want to watch:
Jane's corsets will be on the catwalk at The Designer's Show on Tuesday March 13 and at the Dress Like a Queen Vintage Day at The Library Restaurant, Guildhall Hill on Sunday March 11.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
See the Norwich Fashion Week 2012 programme by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of this page.