Drayton wedding dress designer Jane Kenning brings her vintage inspired designs to Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Over the last year wedding dress designer Jane Kenning has branched out into vintage inspired wedding dresses from the 30s, 50s and 60s to add to her extensive collection of bespoke wedding dresses.
The Drayton designer has recently set up a corsetry side to her business (she had a display in the Waterstone's window in the Royal Arcade last year) and it is these that she will be bringing to Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Jane is no stranger to Norwich Fashion Week having showcased her Audrey Hepburn inspired 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' dress and Grace Kelly dress at Norwich Fashion Week last September.
Jane's corsets will be on the catwalk at The Designer's Show on Tuesday March 13 and at the Dress Like a Queen Vintage Day at The Library Restaurant, Guildhall Hill on Sunday March 11.
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 3 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 6 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 7 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 8 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 9 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
- 10 Fine dining Indian restaurant named best in region at awards
See the Norwich Fashion Week 2012 programme by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of this page.