Drayton wedding dress designer Jane Kenning brings her vintage inspired designs to Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Over the last year wedding dress designer Jane Kenning has branched out into vintage inspired wedding dresses from the 30s, 50s and 60s to add to her extensive collection of bespoke wedding dresses.
The Drayton designer has recently set up a corsetry side to her business (she had a display in the Waterstone's window in the Royal Arcade last year) and it is these that she will be bringing to Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Jane is no stranger to Norwich Fashion Week having showcased her Audrey Hepburn inspired 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' dress and Grace Kelly dress at Norwich Fashion Week last September.
Jane's corsets will be on the catwalk at The Designer's Show on Tuesday March 13 and at the Dress Like a Queen Vintage Day at The Library Restaurant, Guildhall Hill on Sunday March 11.
- 1 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Mum-to-be outraged after yobs vandalise 13 cars in suburb
- 5 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 6 Huge food festival with Liberty X and S Club All Stars heading to Norwich
- 7 Family living in city's 'worst' council house despair over new damp
- 8 Fine dining restaurant unveils new kitchen worth £70k
- 9 Graduate outraged after being handed tax bill for unoccupied student digs
- 10 Latest designs for Anglia Square revamp to be revealed
See the Norwich Fashion Week 2012 programme by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of this page.