Wedding dress designer Jane Kenning brings her vintage inspired designs to Norwich Fashion Week
Over the last year wedding dress designer Jane Kenning has branched out into vintage inspired wedding dresses from the 40s and 50s to add to her extensive collection of wedding dresses.
The Norfolk designer has recently set up a corsetry side to her business (she has a display in the Waterstone's window in the Royal Arcade).
Jane's dresses will be on the catwalk at the Madhatters Vintage Tea Party and fashion show on Sunday September 25 at The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill. Her copy of Audrey Hepburn's Breakfast at Tiffany's iconic dress will be on display at the Vintage Norwich Fashion on Film event at Cinema City on September 28.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 2 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 5 Pensioner can't leave home because of 'obstacle course' outside
- 6 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 7 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 'Amazing' teen denied urgent mental health referral weeks before death
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’