Wedding dress designer Jane Kenning brings her vintage inspired designs to Norwich Fashion Week
Over the last year wedding dress designer Jane Kenning has branched out into vintage inspired wedding dresses from the 40s and 50s to add to her extensive collection of wedding dresses.
The Norfolk designer has recently set up a corsetry side to her business (she has a display in the Waterstone's window in the Royal Arcade).
Jane's dresses will be on the catwalk at the Madhatters Vintage Tea Party and fashion show on Sunday September 25 at The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill. Her copy of Audrey Hepburn's Breakfast at Tiffany's iconic dress will be on display at the Vintage Norwich Fashion on Film event at Cinema City on September 28.
- 1 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 2 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 3 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 4 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 5 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 6 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 7 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 8 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 9 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 10 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death