It’s the start of Norwich Fashion Week 2012
The Independent Retailers Show at The Forum will kick start a week of fashion in Norwich tonight
Catwalk models, hair stylists, make-up artists and fashion lovers are gearing up for the third Norwich Fashion Week which launches this evening at The Forum.
The Independent Retailers Show will begin a week of fashion and beauty events from Norwich retailers, designers, up and coming designers and businesses.
Tonight's show is hosted by Anglia Television's Becky Jago and will see the Norwich Fashion Week team of models take to the catwalk wearing the latest collections from some of Norwich's independent retailers. Sets include Jarrold, Vanilla, Nola, Pure, Walkers of Pottergate, ego, Love Couture and Ginger for women, and menswear from Jonathan Trumbull, Jarrold, Hatters and Claxtons. Dipple and Conway will be showcasing the latest eye wear and accessories. The show is supported by City College Norwich.
Louise Lace, stylist at independent retailer Vanilla and organiser of the launch show believes that Norwich should brace itself for a great show. Says Louise: 'Dancer and choreographer Stephen Knights has helped put together the routines for tonight and our team of models along with City College are set bring you a show that will blow you away.'
You may also want to watch:
The winners of the Face of Norwich Fashion Week 2012 modelling competition and the Retail Skills Academy's Window Display competition winner will be announced after the show.
A few tickets are still available for tonight's shows. Tickets for the preview show at 6pm are �6 and the main show at 7.30pm are �12 which includes a drink on arrival. Tickets available from The Forum Shop.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 New pop-up dried flower store opens in Norwich
Get your printed programme of all the events in today's (Thursday) Evening News. For all the news about Norwich Fashion Week click on the link at the top right of this page.
Your Evening News will be bringing you all the news and highlights from the shows and events all week in the paper.