It’s reunion time for the people of Heartsease
Do you have any memories or photographs of life on Heartsease over the years?
New technology is helping to bring the people of Heartsease together and now a grand reunion is being planned for May.
Chris Brown has been telling me how a group he set up on Facebook called Heartsease Estate, Norwich, now has attracted getting on for 700 members in just a few weeks.
The get-together for people on the estate, those who grew up there or live there now, is taking place on Saturday May 5 at the Heartsease pub starting at 7.30pm.
If you have any photographs or memories of special events on the estate please drop me a line at Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
This aerial picture was taken as Heartsease was taking shape. Once Mousehold airfield, and the testing ground for the planes built by Boulton & Paul, the first family moved on to what was Norwich largest's council estate in 1955.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 6 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 7 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September