It’s reunion time for the people of Heartsease
Do you have any memories or photographs of life on Heartsease over the years?
New technology is helping to bring the people of Heartsease together and now a grand reunion is being planned for May.
Chris Brown has been telling me how a group he set up on Facebook called Heartsease Estate, Norwich, now has attracted getting on for 700 members in just a few weeks.
The get-together for people on the estate, those who grew up there or live there now, is taking place on Saturday May 5 at the Heartsease pub starting at 7.30pm.
If you have any photographs or memories of special events on the estate please drop me a line at Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
This aerial picture was taken as Heartsease was taking shape. Once Mousehold airfield, and the testing ground for the planes built by Boulton & Paul, the first family moved on to what was Norwich largest's council estate in 1955.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich