Inquest opened into the death of Norwich man
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has opened into the death of a 37-year-old who died in his Norwich flat.
Daniel Baldwin, 37, was born in Great Yarmouth but lived in Norwich.
At an inquest opened into his death, held at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Monday, the court heard how Mr Baldwin had been found unresponsive in a property in Causeway Close, Norwich on August 8.
His cause of death was given as a mixed drug toxicity.
The inquest has been adjourned until January 9, 2020.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 7 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 8 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 9 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 10 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles