Barman found dead at home, inquest opening hears
- Credit: Google
An inquest was opened and adjourned into the death of a young barman.
George Smith, 21, from Wymer Street, off Dereham Road, Norwich, was found dead in his home on July 15.
Senior coroner Jacqueline Lake opened the inquest on October 15 at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
Following a post-mortem examination, Mrs Lake recorded the medical cause of death as combined drug toxicity.
The inquest heard Mr Smith was born in Romford, Greater London.
You may also want to watch:
It was adjourned for a pre-inquest review on January 12.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 8 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 9 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?