Inquest opens into death of man found in wooded area on Boxing Day
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has opened into the death of a man who was found hanged in a wooded area of Norwich on Boxing Day.
Arnas Lescius, 31, was found in an area behind St Mildreds Road, Earlham, by police.
The factory worker was discovered by officer Gordon Brown about a 20-minute walk from Mr Lescius' home, in Stylman Road in Clover Hill.
The inquest hearing at Norfolk Coroner's Court this morning heard how Mr Lescius had moved to Norwich from Lithuania.
Norfolk Senior Coroner Jacqueline Lake adjourned the inquest until June 19.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone in need of support or who is struggling with suicidal thoughts can contact Samaritans, who operate a 24-hour phone service on 116 123.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?