Indie rock band Pigeon Detectives to play in Norwich as part of anniversary tour
- Credit: Archant
An indie-rock band will be visiting Norwich as part of a tour to celebrate the 10th anniversary of their platinum-selling debut album.
The Pigeon Detectives will launch a tour this autumn to mark 10 years since Wait for Me was first released in 2007.
They will perform one night at the Nick Rayns LCR at the University of East Anglia on Wednesday, October 25.
The special anniversary tour includes hits Take Her Back, I'm Not Sorry and I Found Out, and will be accompanied by a double 12' vinyl re-release of the album.
Formed in 2002, the Pigeon Detectives are made up of Matt Bowman on lead vocals, Oliver Main and Ryan Wilson on guitars, Dave Beston bass and Jimmi Naylor on drums.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the Norwich gig go on sale at 9am on Friday, June 2 from www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk
Those aged 14 and over can attend and tickets cost £18, subject to booking fee.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org