Indie rock band Everything Everything are headlining The Nick Rayns LCR in Norwich
- Credit: Andrew Whitton
Indie rock band Everything Everything are coming to Norwich on March 2, 2018 to headline The Nick Rayns LCR.
The band have already seen success this year performing a secret show at Glastonbury Festival as well as instantly selling out four UK shows in the build up to the release of their newest album 'A Fever Dream'.
Released on August 18, the album was produced by James Ford and is the band's third consecutive Top 10 album after 'Arc' and 'Get to Heaven'.
Met with critical acclaim across the board, it firmly cements their reputation as one of the most cherished and important bands of their generation.
The album has been described as 'sublime', 'playful', 'infectious' and 'imaginative' by various established critics.
Everything Everything's UK tour kicks off in February 2018 at Dublin Olympia before culminating on March 10 at one of London's most prestigious venues, Alexandra Palace.
This final show will see them play to the biggest headline crowd of their career, following previous sold-out shows at London's iconic Brixton Academy, Royal Albert Hall and Somerset House.
- 1 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
- 5 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 6 Struggles to move out of Norfolk continue after school attack
- 7 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 8 Traffic and infrastructure fears as major housing project starts
- 9 Community on high alert after cars targeted in city suburbs
- 10 Man sentenced for two robberies in two days
UK tour dates:
February 28 - Olympia Theatre in Dublin
March 02 - The Nick Rayns LCR in Norwich
March 03 - O2 Academy in Birmingham
March 05 - Colston Hall in Bristol
March 06 - O2 Academy in Leeds
March 08 - Barrowland Ballroom in Glasgow
March 09 - O2 Apollo in Manchester
March 10 - Alexandra Palace in London